TO Download IBPS Clerks previous Questions, Please Click the following Link,
TO Download IBPS Clerks previous Questions, Please Click the following Link,
Probationary Clerk Posts In South Indian Bank For 2013 :– South Indian Bank Released a notification regarding recruitment of the Probationary Clerks for branches under Bank’s Kolkata Region. The Candidates who are eligible, they can send their applications on or before 05-11-2013. For More Details, or For Advertisement & Application form,
Click Given Below Link…
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Apply Online for Clerk Vacancies 2012: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) is inviting applications for recruitment of Clerks vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25-04-2012. More details are given below…
TMB Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Clerks
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline other than Engineering or Post Graduate Degree from any recognized University with knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 24 years for Graduates and below 26 years for Post Graduates. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Application Fee: Genera Applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee and OBC candidates and for SC/ST candidates application fee is Rs. 100/- which is to be paid in form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi/Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidate for these vacancies is based on the performance in Written Test and Interview.
Applying Process: Candidates need to apply for the post online on or before 25-04-2012 and after submission of online application must take the print of application, super scribe ‘Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2012′ on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and copies of relevant certificates to the following address, The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002 on or before 30-04-2012.
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-04-2012
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://www.career.tmb.in and Register yourself by selecting Click Here to Register link.
2. Fill all the details and click on Sign Up button.
3. Upload your resume previously scanned and fill all marked details.
4. Enter the fee payment details and submit the application form.
5. Take print of Application Form, write the Application Serial Number on the back side of DD and send them to the address mentioned above.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and training and probation period, click on the link given below…
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) – PO/Mgt Common Written Examination 2012:
IBPS is inviting applications (Online) from eligible candidates to recruit the Probationary Officer/Management Trainee vacancies through Common Written Examination (CWE) for 19 Public Sector Banks. Added information regarding age limit and other details are specified below…
Details of Participating Banks:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Candidates those who wish to join in any of the above banks as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee will necessarily require applying for Common Written Examination (CWE) 2012 through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates who qualified in the Common Written Examination will be issued scorecards. Each bank will carry out their own selection process includes Group Discussion/Interview for final selection.
Scorecards: These Scorecards issued by IBPS will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the scorecards. IBPS has sent the scorecards for each qualifying candidates by registered post/speed post.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2012.
Educational qualification: Candidate should have any degree from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD candidates and Rs 450/- for other candidate. Candidates can apply for this exam through online mode from 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012 or offline mode from 12-03-2012 to 07-04-2012.
How to apply: The Candidates those who are eligible, they can apply through online from the “www.ibps.in” website between 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates are advised to follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches of any of the 19 public sector banks, candidates keep the necessary details and documents in order to make online payment of the requisite application fee.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website http://www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination.
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option ” Click Here To Apply Online For CWE – Probationary Officer / Management Trainees March 2012″
6. The application format consists of two pages, in-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT and incase of payment of fees through online mode the application format will consist of three pages.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on the submit button at the end of page 1 of the online application form.
8. On page 2 of the online application form candidates are to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
9. After upload the photograph and signature, incase of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference (OR) incase candidates pay the fee through online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature page 3 of the application form is displayed.
10. Online transaction has been successfully completed a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
11. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference.
12. No Acknowledgement will be given for online registration, however registration number and password will be generated and an e-mail/Sms intimation will be sent to the candidates. E-mail ID/Mobile no. specified in the online application form.
13. If candidates do not receive the e-mail and Sms intimations at the e-mail ID/Mobile number specified by them they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
14. Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
Starting date for Online Registration: 09-03-2012.
Payment of Application Fees Through Online: 09-03-2012 to 30-03-2012.
Payment of Application Fees through Offline: 12-03-2012 to 07-04-2012.
Last date for Online Registration: 30-03-2012.
Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 04-06-2012.
Date of Written Examination: 17-06-2012.
Note: Call IBPS Helpdesk No. 1860 345 0112 (and Press Option 5 For IBPS – Common Written Exam) for any issues or help regarding Common Written Exam. As per IBPS FAQ, In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours from IBPS, send an email to IBPS at
‘email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org‘
For more information regarding this exam or to see the IBPS Advertisement or to apply online click the following link,
SBI Previous Question Papers for Clerks: We are providing previous question papers of SBI (Clerks) related to 2007, 2006, etc years, for the use of the candidates those who want toget a bank job or who are preparing for SBI latest Notification (2012) for clerks and stenographers.
Click the Following links to Download SBI Previous Question Papers
SBI Recruitment 2012 for 9500 Clerks (Assistant & Stenographer) Vacancies:
State Bank of India invited applications for the clerical cadre recruitment (advertisement CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 dated 27.12.2011), revised the total number of vacancies and postponed the date of examination. The revised notification is against recruitment of 8500 Assistant vacancies including previously advertised 3100 vacancies and 1000 Stenographer vacancies. Eligible candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-03-2012. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection procedure etc are specified below…
[NOTE: GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE REGISTERED BETWEEN 28.12.2011 TO 20.01.2012]
All candidates – One time EDIT option to change the choice of STATE and ‘EXAMINATION CENTRE’ due to the revised vacancy position. SC/ST candidates have the option to change their choice of PRE-EXAM TRAINING CENTRE. Candidates can additionally apply for the post of Stenographer (English/Hindi), if they have the knowledge of Stenography.
All Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates who have applied under Special Recruitment Drive – to furnish their XS and/or PWD status, if not indicated earlier]
SBI Recruitment Details:-
Total No. of Vacancies: 9500
Names of Posts:-
1. Assistant – 8500 vacancies
2. Stenographer (English) – 900 vacancies
3. Stenographer (Hindi) – 100 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates, who have completed Graduation OR 12th Standard with 60% marks OR Diploma after 10th Standard, are eligible for this recruitment.
Application Fee Details: Application fee and intimation charges together would be Rs. 350 for Assistant Post, Rs. 500/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English or Hindi) Post and Rs. 650 for Assistant and Stenographer (English and Hindi) Post. SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- towards Intimation Charges for any post. For candidates who have applied previously need to pay application fee of Rs. 150/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English or Hindi) Post and Rs. 300/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English and Hindi) Post. No fee for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates.
Payment of Fee Online:
Log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com or http://www.sbi.co.in. Select the Online Payment Gateway and fill the particulars of fee payment. Pay the fee amount using Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or by using Internet Banking facility.Take print and retain the e-receipt generated after completion of Online Transaction.
Payment of Fee Offline:
Log on to ‘http://www.statebankofindia.com‘ or ‘http://www.sbi.co.in‘. Select Online Application Format, fill the application and save it. Download the Fee Payment Challan and take print. Retain the system generated Registration number and password. Pay the amount at any State Bank of India branch after 2 working days of registration and within 3 working days thereafter. Candidates will receive confirmation message through SMS or E Mail
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview taken together.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online for the posts, on or before 26-03-2012 through SBI website http://www.statebankofindia.com or http://www.sbi.co.in. After submission of online application, candidates are advised to take print of application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application Filling:
1. Get photograph and signature scanned
2. Log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com or http://www.sbi.co.in
3. Select the Online Application link.
4. Fill all marked details in the application form.
5. If payment of Fee is made online, enter fee payment details along with all other details.
6. If payment of Fee is made offline, Challan must be downloaded after submission of application for fee payment.
7. Upload scanned photograph and submit the application.
8. Take print of Application form for further use.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 26-03-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: From 07-03-2012 to 31-03-2012
Revised Dates for Examination: 27-05-2012 and 03-06-2012
Starting Date for downloading Call Letter: 12-05-2012
R Systems Interview Questions: Every IT Company is conducting interview round in its recruitment process, to choose best candidates for the required job openings. Like other IT Companies R Systems is also conducting Interview round in its recruitment process. For the use of IT job seekers we are providing R Systems previous interview questions below…
Click the given below link to Download R Systems Interview Questions